National Account Executive
Are you awesome? HelloSpoke is seeking candidates for the full-time position of National Account Executive, who will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- New sales activities include the management of prospecting, qualifying, demoing, and closing
- Generating new sales and add-on sales revenue within an established customer or territory
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new opportunities weekly
- Using Salesforce to qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach
- Must have the ability to create the ROI and value for your prospects
- Have a consistent, high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails and networking
- Be able to sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers
- Exceed your monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
Desired Skills and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to manage each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Be able to adapt to change while remaining highly focused, organized, and continuing to have a zeal for sales success
- Two years of sales experience
- Strong track record of proven sales success
- Be able to discover, qualify and manage prospects
- Experience with web-based presentation software – such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Have the skills to quickly problem solve and overcome objections during the sales cycle and presentations
- Salesforce experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Trade show and conference attendance will be critical to your success, travel for those events may not be during regular business hours
- Person will need to be highly self-motivated
Compensation for this position will include a base salary and generous commission structure.
HelloSpoke is a nimble, innovative, privately owned cloud communication company located on Whiskey Row in Louisville, KY.
We LOVE phone calls
For over 30 years we have remained a leading innovator for software-as-a-service emergency call escalation technologies. Our products serve as an emergency line between some of the largest multifamily management companies in the country and the residents they service. After a major acquisition of our customers and technologies in 2015, we were given a new opportunity to create something bigger and better than before. Our team quickly got to work, and over the next few years our dreams became designs, and those designs turned into software reality. Working with extremely talented people, listening to our customers, and dedicating ourselves to uncompromising quality, our newest software – Notify – was born.
Since the acquisition we’ve also created a Business VoIP offering and offer a Contact Center and Microsoft Teams integration.